Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Brief Update!

I started CCN's Cherry Hill last week and finished it last night! Ah, the victory of completing a piece! :) My rough calculations indicate it took me 12-18 hours of stitching to finish this small piece. Is this normal? It seems I have visited blogs of stithers who can whip out smalls in a few hours flat. Newly completed pieces are posted almost daily!

Today is a dreary day in Florida, not optimal for picture taking, but I will be posting my Cherry Hill in the next day or two. I also mentioned previously (I think) that I finished "Ruffled Feathers". I mounted it on an adhesive board and framed it for my friend, and I was able to give it to her this past Wednesday. She seemed to really appreciate it and said she knew just the spot in her kitchen where it would reside. I am so glad she is pleased. I will post a pic of that piece tomorrow as well.

I am off for now. Hope you are all well and stitching wildly!

No comments: